2.10.2008

Moving again

Been a good month since I last posted, but it was for good reasons. I've moved to a great new apartment just around the corner of where I already enjoyed living. I currently don't have access to my workmail (edwin@edwinservaas.com) so you know why if I don't reply. You can always try me on edwinservaas@gmail.com if you want to contact me, and I'll let you know when my work pc is up and running again.

If you need to send me mail in the meantime and you happen to check this blog then this is my new address:

Superstylin'
Prins Bernhardlaan 103
1111 ES Diemen

I'll update my website info too when I get my work pc hooked up to the net.

Work is also slow at the moment due to the moving houses, but that doesn't mean all the fun is gone. I met up with Steve Savage of Beggars Fortune from the US a few days ago here in Amsterdam and had a blast. You can see the designs of the poster I did for his tour in the post below (I'll also upload his promo shirt and tour EP design soon). Also went to see one of his gigs here, which was just amazing. I was there with some of my friends who all were more than impressed so If you have some time check Mr. Savage out on his european tour (see few posts below for the dates/locations).

No comments: