2.28.2008

Monitor broken



Yesterday night I found out my computer screen died. It had been coming for a long time seeing how often I use my pc and that it was already aging. Anyways, it couldn't come at a worse time than now since I spent my backup funds on the new appartment and am flat broke.

I can't do any design work without a screen either... just got my laptop here which can just about handle digital designs. So if you or anyone you know is looking to have some web flyers made or other digital graphics, I'm all yours for a reasonable price, just send me a note. Figure if I do a lot of smaller jobs it could add me up to a new screen faster haha.

Anyways, I'm not gonna go for a high-prize screen, just a mid-range of a reasonable size... feel free to leave me any tips if you know any good ones around 20" of about 250-350 euros ($325-500).

Thanks!!

1 comment:

david santos said...

Excellent work, Supertylin!
I loved this blog.